You must connect directly to PayPal:
From your PayPal app, here's how to update your card information:
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select Banks and Cards.
- Select the card that needs to be updated and tap Edit.
From your computer, here's how:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the card you wish to update.
- Click Edit.
- Fill in the updated information, and then click Save.
Note: each time you add a card or update the information, the equivalent of US$ 1.00 is blocked on the card in order to verify the validity. This is not an actual charge and the amount will be released after a short time. If, after 30 days, you still see this item, please contact your card issuer.