Click on the icon in the tool bar at the top left of the module interface to save the image on your hard disk in jpeg format.
Articles in this section
- What are the free vet-Anatomy modules?
- How to search for a specific label?
- How can I access all the modules and features of vet-Anatomy?
- How to change the language of the anatomical labels on an vet-Anatomy module?
- How to select different sections available on a vet-Anatomy module?
- How to save an vet-Anatomy image?
- How can I find an anatomical structure or a specific module of vet-Anatomy?
- How to reset the vet-Anatomy settings?
- How to move an image on vet-Anatomy?
- How to display the vet-Anatomy images in full screen?