Click on the icon in the tool bar at the top left of the module interface to save the image on your hard disk in jpeg format.
Articles in this section
- I have a subscription to an IMAIOS product but when I click a module on the website, the message “Subscription required” appears. What should I do?
- Where to find the e-Anatomy modules?
- I am an e-Anatomy or vet-Anatomy app user and I would like to know the IMAIOS website keyboard shortcuts.
- How many devices or computers can I connect to e-Anatomy simultaneously?
- How to practice with a quiz mode on e-Anatomy?
- How to save an e-Anatomy image?
- How can I access all the modules and features of e-Anatomy?
- What are the free e-Anatomy modules?