Click on the icon in the tool bar at the top left of the module interface to save the image on your hard disk in jpeg format.
Articles in this section
- Where to find the e-Anatomy modules?
- How to select the different contrasts available on an e-Anatomy module?
- How to move an image on e-Anatomy?
- How many devices or computers can I connect to e-Anatomy simultaneously?
- How to practice with a quiz mode on e-Anatomy?
- How to reset the e-Anatomy settings?
- How to display the description of an anatomical structure in e-Anatomy?
- How to save an e-Anatomy image?
- How to change the language of the anatomical labels on an e-Anatomy module?
- How to find an anatomical structure in a series of the same e-Anatomy module?