Several features are available to browse on a module:
1. The "Scroll" mode:
- Hold down the left mouse button while moving mod it up or down.
- Place the mouse in the middle of the image and turn the scroll wheel.
- Use the up and down arrows on the keyboard.
- Click on the icon that represents four small blue squares at the bottom left of the module to open the gallery. It displays all the images of the module as a mosaic. You can choose the series on the menu on the left. On the right is the set of images of the selected series. Then click on the thumbnail of the image of your choice.
3. Scroll bar:
- Hover the mouse cursor over a thumbnail image at the bottom of the module. An information bubble appears, click on it to access the image that interests you.