If it is an institutional subscription, it is an IP address authentication system so any user (teachers, students, visitors, or any staff) can access it from any computer connected to the activated network (without login) on the IMAIOS website.
Articles in this section
- How can the user access his subscription?
- Is the number of simultaneous connections limited?
- I am a librarian and I would like to access usage data for IMAIOS resources, how can I do?
- My institution has an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product, but I can’t access it. What should I do?
- I’m not sure that my institution has a subscription to an IMAIOS product. How do I find out?
- How do I access my institution's IP subscription from my mobile device (tablets or smartphones, iOS or Android)?
- My institution would like to subscribe to an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product. How does access work?
- I’d like to subscribe to an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product, but I’m not sure my organization is an “institution.” What do you mean by institution?
- My institution has subscribed to an IMAIOS product. Who has access to it?
- My institution would like to subscribe to an IMAIOS product. What should we do?