1. From the computer where you are experiencing this issue, please go to the following page:
2. Make sure that your institution is correctly identified and has an active subscription.
If this is not the case, your problem might be occurring for one of the following reasons:
- The institutional subscription is not yet activated, or it has expired
- The person in charge did not provide all the IP addresses required for your institution
- The person in charge did not verify that certain subnets of your institution pass through a proxy server
3. If everything seems to work correctly but you still don’t have access, please contact IMAIOS Customer Support and send us a screen capture of the following page: https://www.imaios.com/en/ip-subscription-support.
Contact Customer Support at:
email@example.com, or directly on our contact form