A - I don’t have an IMAIOS account or I have an IMAIOS account but I have never synchronized it with the app:
1. Uninstall the IMAIOS product app
2. Make sure you are logged in with the same iTunes/Google account that you used to make the purchase
3. Download and install the latest version of the IMAIOS product app
4. Tap the “Profile” button (the "face-like" icon). Tap"Restore" and follow this process
5. Once the "Restore” process is finished, Tap "Profile"/ ”Menu” button again and log in using an IMAIOS account (if you do not already have one, use the “Register” button instead)
Note: This process does not allow you to activate a subscription purchased on an iOS device on an Android device, and vice versa.
In order to do that, you must first register a free IMAIOS account and log into the app, and then follow the procedure below (case B).
B - I have an IMAIOS account and I already logged in on the mobile application to synchronize my subscription:
1. Download and install the latest version of the IMAIOS app on your new iOS or Android device
2. Start the app and log into your IMAIOS account
Note: You can log in on the app from iOS or Android devices. Your subscription should now be activated. If not, please contact our Customer Support: email@example.com