In order to reactivate your purchased content (modules packages) in IMAIOS e-Anatomy on your iOS or Android device, please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall IMAIOS e-Anatomy App
2. Reboot your device
3. Download and install the latest version of the IMAIOS e-Anatomy app
4. Make sure you are logged in with the same iTunes/Google account that you used to make the purchase. Start the IMAIOS e-Anatomy app
5. Click the “Profile” button at the top right (the "Face-like" icon) for iOS and on the “Menu” (three dashes on the top left of the screen) for Android. Click "Restore" and follow this process.
6. Once the "Restore” process is finished, click the "Profile"/ ”Menu” button again and log in using an IMAIOS account (if you do not already have one, use the “Register” button instead)
Note: Module packs purchased on an iOS device are only available on iOS devices and those purchased on an Android device are only accessible on Android devices. It is not possible to activate them on the IMAIOS website.