1. Sometimes our emails are automatically sent to your junk mail or spam folder. Please double check these folders.
2. If you did not receive any message, please contact the group administrator to find out your login information.
3. If you received a message and it contains the user name and email address of your IMAIOS account but does not contain your password, or your group administrator tells you that "Current Password" is displayed instead of your password, your access was activated on an existing IMAIOS account and we have not changed your password.
4. Log in using your current password for your IMAIOS account.
5. If you do not know your current password, please click the “Forgot your password?” button that appears when you click “Login” under the password field on www.imaios.com, or contact Customer Support so that we can help you further. Contact Customer Support at:
email@example.com, or directly on our contact form