Within the framework of an IP subscription, the number of authorized simultaneous connections is unlimited: you can connect as many devices as you wish (Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Smartphone, etc.). However, an IMAIOS account is individual and must not be used and/or shared with a third party.
Articles in this section
- How can the user access his subscription?
- Is the number of simultaneous connections limited?
- I am a librarian and I would like to access usage data for IMAIOS resources, how can I do?
- My institution has an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product, but I can’t access it. What should I do?
- I’m not sure that my institution has a subscription to an IMAIOS product. How do I find out?
- How do I access my institution's IP subscription from my mobile device (tablets or smartphones, iOS or Android)?
- My institution would like to subscribe to an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product. How does access work?
- I’d like to subscribe to an institutional subscription for an IMAIOS product, but I’m not sure my organization is an “institution.” What do you mean by institution?
- My institution has subscribed to an IMAIOS product. Who has access to it?
- My institution would like to subscribe to an IMAIOS product. What should we do?